Rallies at Exmouth and Coral Bay
Winton appeals to you (480
you can do to help with the Rally for the Reef
Bring along as many friends and family as possible. A big crowd will
make a huge difference!
Donate using the Tim Winton
donation form (90kb .pdf)
Email as many friends about this event as possible,
asking them to come along - and ask them to ask others.
4) Print a flyer here and stick it up at work,
school, or on your car.
If you're in Perth or nearby distribute Rally pamphlets and posters
so that people know it's Rally Time. Contact 9420 7255 or email [email protected]
to arrange delivery or pick up.
6) If you're outside Perth arrange your own gathering on Sunday December
1st. Something as simple as hanging a banner for the Reef in your front
yard will help get the message out there.
7) Get together with friends to make a banner for the Reef which expresses
your feelings, and put it somehwere prominent. Send in your pictures
of your banner in the next few weeks and we'll put them on this web
site. Bring it along to the rally.
8) Help save Ningaloo Reef by making a tax deductible donation
9) Find out what else you can do to help
save the Reef.
automated letters to stop the resort